Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday

Getting back into doing this blog thing with a fresh Top 10 Tuesday. This is a top 10 list of everything I listen to while at work, at home, riding the bike, etc and so forth. I don’t listen to the radio and I don’t even know why you would listen to me, but years of working in a record store tells me that people want more from music. Here’s your “more.” Now, on with the list!

Artists

  1. Alkaline Trio
  2. The Descendents
  3. Girl Talk
  4. Silversun Pickups
  5. NOFX
  6. Saves The Day
  7. Fucked Up
  8. Damien Jurado
  9. Pixies
  10. Manic Street Preachers

Albums

  1. The Descendents – Everything Sucks
  2. Alkaline Trio – Goddamnit
  3. Silversun Pickups – Swoon
  4. Girl Talk – All Day
  5. NOFX – Punk In Drublic
  6. Alkaline Trio – Good Mourning
  7. Saves The Day – Through Being Cool
  8. Fucked Up – David Comes To Life
  9. Sunny Day Real Estate – Diary
  10. Coheed and Cambria – Second Stage Turbine Blade

Tracks

  1. Saves The Day – Through Being Cool
  2. Silversun Pickups – The Royal We
  3. Alkaline Trio – Cringe
  4. JJ72 – Undercover Angel
  5. Alkaline Trio – Crawl
  6. Alkaline Trio – Clavicle
  7. Alkaline Trio – Nose Over Tail
  8. Smashing Pumpkins
  9. The Get Up Kids – Don’t Hate Me
  10. Pixies – U-Mass

You should be able to find all of the above on your favorite online music service. I like Spotify. I tend to lean heavily on the late 90’s and early 2000’s indie and emo so I’m open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment