Monday, October 31, 2011

Weird Bike Monday

Screw it. I’m posting when ever. I can’t keep a schedule so here’s some poor misguided bikes.

2299842559_d7a7f77b27
Balls. What the hell happened here? It really looks like it wants to be a mountain bike when it grows up, or maybe a T-Rex. That short stem and radial laced 650 looks twitchy.

cer0191aq8
Another funny bike. I’m fairly sure I have not seen a bicycle drag race yet. That thing is the exact steering opposite of the one above it. It must steer like a slug.

IMG_2841
I wouldn’t normally rag on a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever bike but 101 damnations son. You locked it up with a cable lock and left the U-lock hanging on the bars. Nice lockjob.

Surly
I seriously hope this was done just for the picture. This is troll food.

TA-1

Hope you liked your retinas. Holy fuck, the went out of their way to do the pink/purple color matching on this one and then went out of their way to photograph it on a red background to maximize the color clash.

And on that note, I’m out.

No comments:

Post a Comment