Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday

Time again for some top 10 lists. I’ve been working a lot further from home lately, about a 10 mile commute each way. Gets me an extra two hours a day on the bike. Now If I can get a 32 gig card for my phone to have all my favorite tracks in one place. Spotify has been keeping my ears happy and Last.fm keeping track of crunching the numbers. On to the list.

Top 10 Artists

  1. The Joy Formidable
  2. Joe Christmas
  3. Kylesa
  4. American Football
  5. Girl Talk
  6. Green Day
  7. The Promise Ring
  8. Primus
  9. Incubus
  10. Faith No More

Top 10 Tracks

  1. The Joy FormidableCradle
  2. The Joy FormidableAustere
  3. The Joy FormidableThe Greatest Light Is the Greatest Shade
  4. The Joy FormidableWhirring
  5. The Joy FormidableI Don't Want to See You Like This
  6. The Joy FormidableBuoy
  7. The Joy FormidableThe Magnifying Glass
  8. The Joy FormidableA Heavy Abacus
  9. The Joy FormidableLlaw = Wall
  10. American FootballNever Meant

Some might say that tracks list is a bit obsessive. Some have never listened to The Joy Formidable.

No comments:

Post a Comment